Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.590 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,884 (£1,815) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)