Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.525 INR / BBD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,734 (4,204 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)