Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,201 ($3,302) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)