Cost of living comparison between Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,084 ($451) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)