Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.208 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,696 (2,099 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)