Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,481 (€1,989) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)