Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,673 (€1,376) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)