Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,742 (€1,283) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)