Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.900 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,650 (4,595 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)