Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,384 (5,134 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)