Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.622 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,176 (4,108 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)