Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,866 (€1,069) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)