Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,741 (€263) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)