Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,439 (€1,302) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)