Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,150 ($2,932) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)