Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 364%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12457 INR / SOS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 256% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,415 (2,315,370 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)