Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,495 (€1,283) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)