Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,967 (€1,289) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)