Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.612 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,704 (15,594 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)