Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,752 (€1,469) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)