Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,140 (€264) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (44 minutes ago)