Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,504 (﷼ 41,966,907) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)