Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,248 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,576 (COL$3,432,049) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)