Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,503 (COL$3,445,324) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)