Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.100 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,613 (kr 20,941) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (41 minutes ago)