Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.864 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,211 (kr 18,413) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)