Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.199 INR / NOK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,993 (kr 20,245) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (28 minutes ago)