Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12429 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,079 (764,973 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)