Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,707 (R 17,508) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)