Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.133 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,259 (R 21,673) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (43 minutes ago)