Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09020 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,818 (696,423 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)