Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09539 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,422 (675,367 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)