Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09379 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,276 (770,624 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)