Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 INR / MWK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,190 (994,968 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)