Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.054 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨46,592 (1,722 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)