Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11065 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨17,609 (159,138 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)