Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12307 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,411 (685,873 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)