Cost of living comparison between Bissau, Guinea-Bissau and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,677 (132,023 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)