Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨84,231 (85,849 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)