Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨86,406 (90,715 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)