Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 INR / KGS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,894 (76,854 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)