Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.604 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,451 (£271) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)