Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.315 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,901 (£331) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)