Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.730 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,452 ($1,719) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)