Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,725 (﷼ 37,032,456) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)