Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,291 (﷼ 29,120,659) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)