Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,730 (﷼ 32,836,556) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)