Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.520 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,835 (RM4,899) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)