Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.888 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,176 (RM4,570) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)