Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.219 INR / MYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,068 (RM1,319) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)