Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,496 (€1,482) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (43 minutes ago)