Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,931 (€1,558) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)