Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨10,788 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)