Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨58,137 in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)