Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.665 INR / BAM
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,350 (1,520KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)