Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.934 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨79,647 (4,207 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (42 minutes ago)