Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,541 (4,315 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)