Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.643 INR / PLN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨81,134 (4,352 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)