Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.096 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,475 (R 15,398) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)