Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,047 in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)