Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,226 (₨ 107,408) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)