Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 64% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,565 (€1,523) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)