Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17580 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,155 (632,275 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)