Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,892 (605,902 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)