Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,547 (€1,320) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)