Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.729 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,177 (9,467 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)