Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00513 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨15,115 (Rp 2,944,124) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)