Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 INR / IDR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨50,967 (Rp 10,485,862) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)