Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Akola, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.494 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,410 (2,164 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)