Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,369 (488 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)