Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.458 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,317 (1,931 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)