Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.369 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,007 (R$ 6,235) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)