Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,185 (R$ 5,299) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Vijayawada costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (41 minutes ago)