Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.982 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,384 (R$ 5,183) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)