Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,536 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.042 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,366 (R$ 968) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)