Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,557 (R$ 5,072) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (39 minutes ago)