Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,458 (R$ 5,211) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)