Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,641 (€1,545) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)