Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,523 (€2,191) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)