Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,567 (108,600 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)