Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,081 (33,934 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)