Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,501 (144,495 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (43 minutes ago)