Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,719 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,264 (34,099 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)