Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨89,547 (руб 78,285) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)