Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,869 in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)