Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.277 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,537 (R$ 4,437) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)