Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.810 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,366 (R$ 4,511) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)