Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.438 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,188 (R$ 4,948) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)