Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24872 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,811 (405,317 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)