Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,169 (425,397 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)