Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,034 (152,395 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)