Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨72,908 (119,492 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)