Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.555 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨10,515 (356 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)