Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.598 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,572 (2,277 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)