Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.997 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨52,804 (1,956 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)