Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨64,902 (2,244 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)