Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.204 INR / TND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨54,064 (1,851 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)