Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04282 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,086 (3,645,403 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)