Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04350 INR / LBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,670 (3,992,104 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)